COCKTAIL KIT GIVEAWAY!
Win a Cocktail Kit worth $99.95! Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now. Drawn on 15/10/2018
The Indian Paintbrush is named after a Texas Wildflower. This vodka-based cocktail draws spices from the Peychaud’s bitters and further aromatics from fresh rosemary.
- 45mL Vodka
- 30mL Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 15mL Rosemary Syrup (1:1)
- 15mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes of Peychaud's Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake & double strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary