The Singapore Sling is a variation on a classic Gin Sling and was first created around 1915 at the Long Bar in the Raffles Hotel, Singapore. And again, there are many different recipes and opinions on how to make the perfect Singapore Sling but this is one of my favourites.
- 60mL Gin (1.5oz)
- 30mL Cherry Brandy (1oz) - which Cherry Brandy?
- 7.5mL Dom Benectine (1/4oz)
- 7.5mL Cointreau (1/4oz)
- 7.5mL Housemade Grenadine (1/4oz) - how to?
- 60mL Pineapple Juice (2oz)
- 7.5mL Fresh Lime Juice (1/4oz)
- Dash of Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake and strain over fresh ice
- Garnish with an orange wheel and cherry