400mL Copper Julep Cup
If you are into Mint Juleps or Cobblers - these are a must! Add plenty of crushed or pebbled ice and watch them frost up.
HOW TO MAKE A SHERRY COBBLER (via stevethebartender.com.au)
- 60mL Pedro Ximenez Sherry
- 10mL Writers Tears Irish Whiskey
- 20mL Apple & Elderflower Syrup/Reduction
- Pour all ingredients into a boston glass over ice
- Shake and strain over fresh ice
- Garnish with seasonal fruit; apple, pineapple spears, berries, etc.
It's quite common to muddle the fruit prior to shaking. Some recipes also call for maraschino or orange liqueur.