The easiest way to make crystal clear, perfectly-shaped ice spheres! This isn’t your typical silicon ice mould that leaves air bubbles and cloudiness within your ice – just fill and leave it in the freezer for 24 hours for the most impeccable ice balls for whiskey and cocktails like the Old Fashioned or Negroni!
- Make two large ice balls that are approximately 6cm in diameter
- Longer lasting ice means a colder and less diluted drink
- Made from durable and flexible food grade BPA-free silicone
- How many ice balls does this make?
Two spheres at a time (24 hours) but you can easily store them to make more each day.
- Will it fit in my freezer?
The ice moulds are approximately 23cm tall.
- Can I get ice cubes instead of spheres?
Cube moulds will be available soon.
- What happens if I freeze it for longer?
You run the risk of cracking the insulated cooler due to the ice expanding in the bottom part of the unit.
- How well do these ice balls fit into an old-fashioned whisky glass?
- I’m having a group over and want more ice balls, what’s the best way to store the them?
Simply place the ice balls into a sealed Glad bag and store in the freezer until ready for use.
- Why isn’t the ice 100% clear?
Make sure that you fill the moulds with warm water, this slows the rate of freezing and allows the impurities to be pushed to the bottom of the mould.