COCKTAIL KIT GIVEAWAY!
Win a Cocktail Kit worth $99.95! Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now. Drawn on 15/10/2018
Barrel aging adds toasted oak and vanilla notes to a cocktail whilst mellowing the alcohol. The ideal aging is 4-6 weeks depending on your barrel size – the smaller the barrel, the more surface area and faster the process takes place.
- 4.2L Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- 105mL Angostura Bitters
- 500mL Maple Syrup (diluted)
Buy a bottle of Barrel-Aged Maple Old Fashioned
- Add all the ingredients to a 5 litre barrel
- Age for approximately 4-6 weeks before bottling – taste test during this period regularly
- To serve, stir with ice before straining over fresh ice into your favouite old fashioned glass
- Garnish with a twist of orange